Log-in to Community Weaver to find and post opportunities, see your account balance, and more.
Community Weaver is our timebank management website where members keep track of their hours, offers, requests, and exchanges. Only members see and use the site. It’s Secure and easy to use.
The Community Weaver data base is provided by Timebanks USA, our parent organization.
Read our Member Guidelines
The Member Guidelines contain a wealth of information on the ins and outs of your timebanking membership.
Do you volunteer for any of our Partners?
If so, you can earn Timebank hours!
Let us know if your favorite non-profit organization is not on ‘Our Partners’ list, and we’ll sign them on as a partner so your volunteer hours will count.
West Seattle Timebank Partners
- Boulevard Park Place
- Burien Arts Association
- Community Orchard of West Seattle (COWS)
- Delridge Grocery Co-op
- Discover Burien
- Earthship Seattle
- Highline Area Food Bank
- Nature Stewards
- Neighborhood House
- Plant for the Planet
- Sound Generations, aka Senior Services, Our Fiscal Sponsor
- Sound Generations Transportation Program
- Southwest Youth & Family Services
- Sustainable Burien
- Sustainable West Seattle
- Urban Homestead Foundation
- West Seattle Be Prepared
- West Seattle Democratic Women
- West Seattle Helpline
- West Seattle Senior Center
- West Seattle Tool Library
- Westcrest Park Block Watch Group
- Westside Neighbors Network
- Youngstown Cultural Arts Center
Transportation offered by the Timebank community is a valuable service! Our drivers not only get to know their passengers—they get people where they need to go and home again.
We participate with the Sound Generations Volunteer Driver Transportation Program to screen and qualify our drivers. This lets passengers trust timebank drivers to be personable and reliable with their transportation needs.
To Become a Driver
- You are already a member of the West Seattle Timebank. Great! Next Step.
- Complete the Senior Service Volunteer Driver’s Application. Securely complete it online here.
- Meet with Kailan Tyler-Babkirk, email@example.com or 206.748.7588, the Sound Generations Volunteer Recruitment & Outreach Coordinator, to get started. She’ll come to your neck of the woods. You’ll be on the road as a Timebank driver.